How to Join
Buy & Sell
How to Join
Before joining our club, guests are more than welcome to drop in and see if this is a
hobby they are interested in persuing. A model club is more than just flying model aircraft.
It is also a wonderful social environment. It is a place to make friends, and have fun learning to fly.
If you are interested, you are welcome to visit us in the following venues:
- Come out to a regular monthly meeting and check out the club. Guests are
Club Meeting Info
- Take an introductory RC flight with an instructor and a club model
aircraft. Click here for more info:
Introductory Flight Info
- Come check out our indoor facilities.
If you feel you would like to join our club, then you need to do the following:
1: Join the Model Aeronautics
Association of Canada (MAAC). Membership includes liability insurance.
First Time MAAC Members click here
Renewing MAAC Members click here
2: Complete a membership application for the Aurora Model Aircraft Club.
For 905 Squadron Application form, click here.
Then you can either:
- Mail it to the address shown on the form,
- Bring it to the field and drop it off with one of the executives, or
- Bring it with you to a club meeting .
- If you are new to model aircraft, you can join the RC Flight Training Program. It's free.
- For additional information contact the AMAC Membership Director shown on this page: http://www.auroramodelaircraft.com/html/contact.html.
|905 Squadron Club Dues (**Please Note**: Renewing members are entitled to a $20 discount if renewal is recieved before the deadline shown on the application)
||Under 18 years of age as of January 1st
||18 years of age and older as of January 1st
||65 years of age and older as of January 1st.
||One open membership, spouse and children under 18 years of age as of January 1st
Membership after September 1st is reduced. Please see Application form for these rates.
Rev Nov 2015